Re: a few questions on ITP shadowsocks-libev before formal RFS

Dear G,

Greetings after 1+ months for this thread!

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 12:32 AM, Gianfranco Costamagna
<locutusofborg@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi, alternative proposal
>
>>Now I understand my todo-list, briefly:
>>- package libraries first: libcork/ipset
>>- create debian/watch and ds repack
>>- RFS shadowsocks-libev
>>- apply for collab-maint access
>

> - open ITP bugs for all the libraries (search for wnpp and ITP on google)
>
> - package libcork/ipset/shadowsocks-libev all at the same time
> - RFS for all of the three packages and make them blocked by each other
> e.g. block shadowsocks-libev RFS bug by the other two.
> - show your git skills in the meanwhile, and ask for collab-maint access
>
> (BTW it isn't requested to have the repo in collab-maint by the current policy)

Thanks for the uploading!

Now I already have acess to collab-maint (though I didn't do any work
yet), and I have become DM [0].

Could you kindly help to set up a git repo for shadowsocks-libev on
collab-maint?

And how about co-maintainer's accounts?
Do they need to apply for collab-maint on their own, or I can apply for them?

I appreciate your kindness help!

[0] https://nm.debian.org/public/person/rosh

Cheers,
--