Re: a few questions on ITP shadowsocks-libev before formal RFS

Hi,

>Now I already have acess to collab-maint (though I didn't do any work

>yet), and I have become DM [0].

you already are a DM, you need the guest account, but it isn't requested
for collab-maint access

>Could you kindly help to set up a git repo for shadowsocks-libev on
collab-maint?

./setup-repository shadowsocks-libev "lightweight and secure socks5 proxy"
Initialized empty shared Git repository in /srv/git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/shadowsocks-libev.git/

>And how about co-maintainer's accounts?>Do they need to apply for collab-maint on their own, or I can apply for them?

they need to, and they need to find a sponsor advocating them.

Let me know if you want other repositories to be created there, and also give me a short description for the repo.

cheers!

G.