Re: a few questions on ITP shadowsocks-libev before formal RFS

Dear G,

Thanks for your quick response!

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 9:43 PM, Gianfranco Costamagna
<locutusofborg@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>>Now I already have acess to collab-maint (though I didn't do any work
>
>>yet), and I have become DM [0].
>
> you already are a DM, you need the guest account, but it isn't requested
> for collab-maint access

You mean guest account of porterbox, right?
I already applied, and got approved. It's for debug FTBFS of libcork
on s390x/ppc64/sparc64.

For access collab-maint, guest account of alioth is enough.
Two co-maintainers already have it. So it's cleared here.

>>Could you kindly help to set up a git repo for shadowsocks-libev on
> collab-maint?
>

> ./setup-repository shadowsocks-libev "lightweight and secure socks5 proxy"
> Initialized empty shared Git repository in /srv/git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/shadowsocks-libev.git/

Thanks for your help!
I'll push the commits when the upload is done.

>>And how about co-maintainer's accounts?>Do they need to apply for collab-maint on their own, or I can apply for them?
>

> they need to, and they need to find a sponsor advocating them.

I get it.
I'll ask them later.

> Let me know if you want other repositories to be created there, and also give me a short description for the repo.

You're so kind!
I'll let you know when I need more. Thank you!

Cheers,
--
Roger Shimizu, GMT +9 Tokyo
PGP/GPG: 4096R/6C6ACD6417B3ACB1