d-shlibs: What package provides ld64-2-dev on ppc64 (and others) (Was: Next autoconf problem for today libdisorder)

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 06:03:39PM +0200, Christian Seiler wrote:
> > I agree that its not necessary to copy files around.  However, I like
> > d-shlibs to ensure that debian/control is properly designed.
>
> It does appear to not fully support all architectures though, if
> you look at the buildd results:
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=libdisorder
>
> It would be great if you could report that as a bug against
> d-shlibs, assuming nobody else has done so yet. (Maybe wait
> until all other platforms are either built or failed, to have
> a complete list.)

As Christian realised d-shlibmove is failing to resolve ld64-2-dev on
ppc64el, ppc64 and s390x and on kfreebsd-amd64 it is seeking for
ld-kfreebsd-x86-64-1-dev.  I would like to fix this by using --override
for the moment and provide a patch to d-shlibs.  However, I have no idea
by what might be the correct replacement in these cases.

Any idea?

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--