Re: RFS: snetmanmon, a simple network manager and monitor

+++ Alexander Holler [2016-01-12 21:04 +0100]:
> Am 11.01.2016 um 21:22 schrieb Gianfranco Costamagna:
>
> >and fix the below:
> >-changelog: one single entry with "initial debian version or whatever and Closes: #ITP bug"
> >-control: seems fine, you can drop the debug package now that Debian has ddbg infrastructure
> >(automatic debug packages creation)
> >  std-version should be 3.9.6
>
> Can do that.
>
> >-format should be 3.0 quilt not native
>
> That doesn't work. I already have had spend time before with trying to use
> 3.0 and it didn't played well with the build system I'm using for snetmanmon
> (cmake).

I've not been following this thread, so may be off the mark, but just
thought I should say that I've just uploaded about 50 packages which
use quilt 3.0 and cmake (and are built from git with git-buildpackage)
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/ros

It works fine, although you do need to use
dpkg-source --after-build .
to tidy up build artifacts before doing clean builds in sbuild for some packages.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/