Re: Re: Re: mentor wanted

Hi Gianfranco,

Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:
> A whole set of issues, but mentors as said by Paul is regarding
> mostly packaging issues

Well, the whole idea behind blends is packaging. For example, to
have tasks posted to the website I need a control file in a Debian
folder. I need a rules file, I need metafiles, etc, etc.

I can understand you guys not wanting to get involved and that is
fine by me. I can always read the documentation. I was just going
by the manual which lead me to expect more general help in this
mailing list.