Depends on exact version

I have a package which is split into two sources (a server and gui). The
server version should match the gui version (upstream version) at all times.

Because of this when I'm creating the meta-package that will depend on
both the gui and server, should be versioned to to be the same upstream
version.

To try and achieve this I've used the following:

> Depends: ${misc:Depends},
>  gns3-gui (= ${source:Upstream-Version}),
>  gns3-server (= ${source:Upstream-Version})

as I'm not worried about what the Debian revision is... but this doesn't
seem to work when it comes to aptitude.