Re: Facilitating contributions by newcomers

Hi there,

I think this is a worthwhile idea, but would like to suggest that if
you're going to go down the approach of badges/accomplishments then it
would be good to consider how to encourage existing DDs to become
active in mentoring.

My experience is that making the package is the easy bit - the tricky
bit is getting someone to take notice, provide feedback and eventually
upload the package.

Regards,

Roger