The SCRIPTSCOMMON tag

On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 09:36:34 +0200, Vincent Bernat wrote:

> I think this warning hide another problem with your modifications is
> that the SCRIPTSCOMMON tag doesn't get extended anymore. Ensure that
> dh_installscripts-common is still executed.

Ah, you are right.

 script -c "debuild -i -us -uc -b"

 $ grep dh_installscripts-common typescript || echo not found
 not found

the whole typescript file is posted at http://paste.debian.net/109333/
BTW.

Actually, I didn't change anything. I just used the `dh_make` to create a
new rules file, then add the `override_dh_auto_install` rule. That's it.
Ref: http://paste.debian.net/109276/

So how can I fix it? Googling is not helpful with it. Ref:
https://www.google.ca/search?q=SCRIPTSCOMMON+"dh_installscripts-common";

Please help.
Thanks