where are these lintian problems coming from

Hi,

Do I need to care about the lintian problems from the binary package that
I maintain/build?

For the following problems, I have no idea where they come from:

 N: Processing binary package ddclient (version 3.8.2-1, arch all) ...
 W: ddclient: using-imperative-form-in-templates ddclient/fetchhosts
 I: ddclient: unused-debconf-template ddclient/hostslist
 I: ddclient: unused-debconf-template ddclient/blankhostslist

I.e., I can't find ddclient/fetchhosts, or fetchhosts anywhere from my
source directory, neither it is in the binary package. And so are the
ddclient/hostslist and ddclient/blankhostslist files too.

Also, how exactly should I fix the following problems?

 W: ddclient: config-does-not-load-confmodule
 W: ddclient: postinst-does-not-load-confmodule

I know the reasons/fixes are:

- The config script must load one of the debconf libraries.
- Even if your postinst does not involve debconf, you currently need to
  make sure it loads one of the debconf libraries.

but I don't know how to fix them.

Moreover, how to add an override for this tag:

 E: ddclient: read-in-maintainer-script config:25

because the check is false positives since the read is used in a block
with a redirection.

Thanks