Re: wxsqlite3 is replaced? how do I find the new functionality?

Is there any way the removal of maitreya from testing
can be delayed until after the new version of sqlite3
becomes available in unstable?

--
Paul Elliott                               1(512)837-1096
pelliott@BlackPatchPanel.com               PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J