wxsqlite3 is replaced? how do I find the new functionality?

I have just been notified that my project is being removed from debian testing
because of the resolution of bug 741730:

Apparently wxsqlite3 is being replaced by functionality in wxwidgets3.0.

The problem is I can not find the new functionality!

my project includes the file:
 #include "wx/wxsqlite3.h"

and links to

 -lwxsqlite3-2.8 -lsqlite3

But debian package search can not find a file named wxsqlite3.h
anywhere in unstable except for libwxsqlite3-2.8-dev
which is what they are trying to get rid of.

How do I find the new functionality, how do I find its
include files and how do I link to it?

In my opinion they should not be removing old functionality
without saying exactly where the new functionality is in the same
message!

--
Paul Elliott                               1(512)837-1096
pelliott@BlackPatchPanel.com               PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J