Re: réduire la taille d'un paquet source et ajouter des paramètres spécifiques dans le fichier control

On 23-08-13 16:20, Zoubeïda Zarkouna wrote:
> Now iam facing an other problem: i want to automate generating control
> file it should be completed with information from rules file!
> i can not do it with dh_gencontrol cause it will modify control file
> only in binary file and thus i had this prob when debuiklding the
> package : dh_gencontrol: No packages to build.
> Any idea??

If I understand your question correctly: you are not allowed to do that.
You are of course allowed to create a control file from a d/rules
target, but not during the building of the package. So you have to do
that (manually) before the build starts.

Paul