Package dropped from testing/unstable: ITP or ITA?

All,

   I found while working on setting up a new PC that an app I've been
using (keysafe) isn't in wheezy (but is present in squeeze).  I also
found it's RFA/O bug, which was closed when it was dropped from
unstable/testing.  (I think that's because it was orphaned, but I need
to find out for sure...)

   I figure to reopen that bug but which would best for it to be?  As
an ITP, because it isn't currently in unstable or testing?  Or as an
ITA, because it had been packaged and is present in oldstable?

--
Robert J. Clay
rjclay@gmail.com