Re: Package dropped from testing/unstable: ITP or ITA?

On 11-08-13 13:43, Robert J. Clay wrote:
>    I figure to reopen that bug but which would best for it to be?  As
> an ITP, because it isn't currently in unstable or testing?  Or as an
> ITA, because it had been packaged and is present in oldstable?

As the package is currently not in Debian unstable, I would open a new
ITP, but please mention the fact that you consider reintroducing a
package that was in Debian before and, if applicable, mention how you
fixed the issue that cause it to be removed (most of the time removal is
not triggered by it being orphaned, we have quite a few orphaned packages).

Paul