Re: ExpoSong package

Am 20.06.2013 18:31, schrieb Daniel Beyer:
That's kind of strange. I for myself can not find an issue with "expo" in the title, that is filled out against the WNPP pseudo-bug (which does not mean it is not out there). Can you provide some more details here? Please note that I'm not a DD, so my capabilities to help you are limited.
Hm, do I need to create that Issue to get ExpoSong into Debian?

Did you build the package with option '-sa' to include the source?
Anyway I wonder about the "NOTE:" message. Never seen this one with my
uploads to mentors.debian.net. You might want to use dcut, as dput
suggests (that's what I would do in your position).

I tried again (using "dcut -f" to force re-upload) and now the package is there: https://mentors.debian.net/package/exposong
I set the status to "Needs Sponsor".
Do I need to do anything else or just wait until someone comments on it?

Thanks
Samuel