Re: ExpoSong package

Am Donnerstag, den 20.06.2013, 08:58 +0200 schrieb Samuel Mehrbrodt:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to publish the exposong (http://exposong.org) package in
> the Debian repos.
> I used reportbug to create a bug report for that, but don't know if that
> worked.

I think you tried to open an ITP using reportbug. In this case you
should have received an email with a subject in the form "Bug#NNNNNN:
Acknowledgement (ITP: ...". It might worth checking your SPAM for such a
message. If you did not get such a message, your bugreport most likely
never left your local system.

> Then I tried to upload it to mentors.debian.net, but the upload failed
> and now I'm getting 403 Forbidden when I try to upload it again.

Did you follow the instructions found at
http://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers? The sections "Using
Mentors" and "How to upload packages to mentors.debian.net?" explain how
to successfully upload a package there.
Also don't forget to deposit your public gpg-key on mentors and sign you
package before uploading it.

> What should I do now?

If you think your packaging is in a good shape, you were right uploading
it to mentors.debian.net. If not done so far, you might additionally
want to put the packaging under some version control (e.g. using git)
and publish it (e.g. on github) .

--
Daniel
Swiss