Re: want to get involved to fix blt package

> Haven't you received my previous e-mail to you ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Bart Martens

No! I did not see it before. But I do see it now.

I feel more like an idiot than ever.

To retitle a bug....

I don't want to get this wrong, so let me ask the obvious. I send an
email to control@bugs.debian.org with just these lines, nothing else:

package blt
retitle 664092 ITA: blt -- the BLT extension library for Tcl/Tk -
run-time package
owner 664092 pauljohn32@gmail.com

Oh, one detail. In the owner line, does Debian care which of my email
addresses I use?  On my package signing key, I use "pauljohn32 at
freefaculty.org" but for email lists, I use this gmail account. (I'm
reading this: http://www.debian.org/devel/join, not understanding).

pj

--
Paul E. Johnson
Professor, Political Science      Assoc. Director