Re: want to get involved to fix blt package

On Tue, 22 Jan 2013, Paul Gevers wrote:
> On 22-01-13 04:26, Paul Johnson wrote:
> > I just kicked up some dust about getting the blt package fixed for Wheezy.
>
> If you want this in Wheezy, please read the freeze-policy [1] and make
> sure that your package has minimal changes to fix the bug.

> I haven't looked, but from your description it seems too invasive for a
> freeze acceptation. It is probably ok for experimental.

And even if this is the case (i.e. can't go to Wheezy because the changes
are too big), it is still worthwhile because if the package gets fixed in
experimental, it can go to unstable and after a while, it can be uploaded
to wheezy-backports.

  Henrique Holschuh