Re: Moving /home of a package account, and to where?

Marc Haber <mh+debian-mentors@zugschlus.de> writes:
> On Sun, Jul 01, 2012 at 07:53:04PM -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:

>> It would indeed be best if everything possible was documented, but very
>> few people volunteer to do the work to drive changes to the
>> documentation through to completion.

> This is partly because of the kind-of heavy-handed policy editorial
> process.

Every time I've tried to streamline the process, someone equally upset
rips me a new one for changing the Policy rules without consulting the
project sufficiently.

Perhaps we're identifying one of the reasons why so few people work on
Policy, and why I periodically suffer from lack of motivation to go
through the pending changes, huh?