Re: Moving /home of a package account, and to where?

On 02/07/12 02:03, Marc Haber wrote:
I am really really astonished about with which ease we hurl RC bugs at packages without having thought-out alternatives.
Would it not be better to reject the Debian QA 'suggestion' until such time as its documented thoroughly in the Packaging manual?

I'm a non-DD that gave up maintaining a package in debian (and in the process decided not to be a DD).

The main reason was the constant barrage of opposing and incomplete directions given (and each that I implemented lead to more bugs and yet more opposing suggestions), and not enough well finished and detailed documentation.

2 cents more
Sven