Re: d/copyright for mrtg-ping-probe (ITA)

On Fri, 2012-05-25 at 09:53 -0400, Dominique Dumont wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 May 2012 02:25:11 Robert James Clay wrote:
> >   Ah; good point.  I'll take a closer look at all of the files again.
>
> You can also use (from devscripts package):
>
>   licensecheck --copyright -r .
>
> This will (try ) to list the varioous copyright and licenses found in each
> file. Take the result with a grain of salt.

   Actually, that doesn't seem to be useful in this case.  (Though I do
usually use it, especially when there's a large set of source files.)

> Then you can do also (from cdbs package):
>
>  /usr/lib/cdbs/licensecheck2dep5

    I don't use cdbs myself, so that's something I'm not familiar with.
(Nor can I find how it's actually used, as there is no man page that I
can find...)

Jame