d/copyright for mrtg-ping-probe (ITA)

All,

   One of things I decided to do as part of adopting the mrtg-ping-probe
package was to rewrite debian/copyright for DEP-5. The first thing I
noticed when I was doing that is that while the original
debian/copyright was for GPL-2+ for all files, the actual source
COPYRIGHT file looks to be GPL-2 not GPL-2+.

   In the new version of d/copyright; I've kept GPL-2+ for the debian
directory files but listed "Files: *" as just GPL-2.  Both with a line
pointing to the GPL-2 file in common licenses.  Does that seem the way
to go?

   Note also that Lintian now complains about the FSF address in the
first license entry, presumably because I copied it from the original
source COPYRIGHT file.

Jame