Re: Upgrade "rar" Package Version

On Fri, 19 Oct 2012, Martin Meredith wrote:
> It was refused by the maintainers of that for being "to non-free"

I see.  Well, it was worth a shot.  BTW, using pbuilder to set up i386 and
amd64 chroots helps a lot, at least here it has made it easy for me to do
dual-arch uploads, with two pbuilder calls, each one for a different arch
(and the second one with --binary-arch) and a mergechanges call...

  Henrique Holschuh