Re: Upgrade "rar" Package Version

Hi,

Can't find you in db.debian.org.  Not possible to do an NMU if you're
not a Debian Uploader

The problem with updating the rar package is not a problem with the
complexity of the package, it's a case of it takes a while for me to
put together the upload for both amd64 and i386 simultaneously, due to
the autobuilders not liking non-free packages.

I will update this soon when I get a chance to get round to it - but
I'm a little strapped for time lately.  Possibly next week sometime.