Re: RFS: dwarf-fortress

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 01:15:39AM +0100, Beren Minor wrote:
> I've updated the packages on mentors and splitted the original one in
> two. There's the main dwarf-fortress with binaries, data files and
> scripts for modding support, and the default graphic mod package that
> is also required. I've not re-uploaded the other third-party mods for
> now but they would be packaged as separate packages as well. Both
> should build without Git.
>
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/dwarf-fortress
I've tried to build this package but on amd64 it cannot find GL/glew.h and
fails to build.
So I've created an i386 cowbuilder chroot and tried to build for i386. It
couldn't install libncursesw-dev because there is no such package in the
archive.

> http://mentors.debian.net/package/dwarf-fortress-mod-default
Why did you split this from the original package? Isn't it a part of the
original distribution?

--
WBR, wRAR