Re: RFS: dwarf-fortress

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 6:05 PM, Andrey Rahmatullin <wrar@wrar.name> wrote:
> For the reference: #598909.
> Also, glew doesn't seem to be needed.
That's what I was talking about. There's no answer to this bug and no
willing to add the sdl libraries to ia32-libs, because the ia32-libs
is though to be obsolete, replaced with multi-arch that is still not
available. Kafka himself would be impressed.

> I'm not talking about patches, gbp and gbp-pq. I mean git checkout magic
> in your Makefile.
>
> As with any other standalone Debian package, dget --build for .dsc URL or
> dpkg-source -x and dpkg-buildpackage for downloaded one. You should learn
> these tools before learning git-buildpackage.

That's what I've just realised, indeed. I'm maintaining the upstream
sources and third party mods on different git branches for clarity
purpose and to keep things clean and separated. I should probably
introduce a new fake upstream branch with all these merged together.
I'll work on it.

--
Beren Minor