RFS: dwarf-fortress

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "dwarf-fortress".

 * Package name    : dwarf-fortress
   Version         : 0.34.2.0-1
   Upstream Author : Tarn Adams
 * URL             : http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves
 * License         : Proprietary
   Section         : games

It builds those binary packages:

dwarf-fortress - Dwarf Fortress game - http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves
 dwarf-fortress-bin - Dwarf Fortress binaries
 dwarf-fortress-data - Dwarf Fortress data files
 dwarf-fortress-mod-ironhand - Dwarf Fortress graphic mod "Ironhand"
 dwarf-fortress-mod-mayday - Dwarf Fortress graphic mod "Mayday"
 dwarf-fortress-mod-phoebus - Dwarf Fortress graphic mod "Phoebus"

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/dwarf-fortress

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/d/dwarf-fortress/dwarf-fortress_0.34.2.0-1.dsc

There's already an ITP for this package in debian but it has been
inactive for a long time and without any.
I'm not a Debian Maintainer and I'm also looking for advices and
comment on the way the game has been packaged, as the available
upstream binaries are 32bits only, and I had to embed 32bit libraries
with the package in order to have it work. Also some additional
scripts have been added to the package in order to be able to keep
saved games and user graphic mod to the user home folder.

The package and upstream sources are available on github:
https://github.com/berenm/dwarf-fortress

Kind regards,
--
Beren Minor