Re: RFS: quickrdp

On 01/30/2012 12:13 AM, Jakub Wilk wrote:
I built the package with DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=noopt, but it was compiled with optimizations anyway:
I added the DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS rules to the Makefile now. Should work as expected.

The default value for "Locale telnet/Perl/SSH executable" dialogs appears to be "gnome-terminal". (??!)
It launches a terminal for launching the actual executable. It's not restricted to using that, you may use whatever you wish there.

The .orig tarball on mentors is not identical to the one uscan downloads. Why?
My bad. The upload on sourceforge had extra packaging information added to it. New file is uploaded at sourceforge without this extra and unwanted information.

I'm afraid I can't devote more time to this package. I hope you'll find another sponsor soon.
Thank you for your time.

Dear mentors.
I've uploaded a new package file which should solve the above suggestions and issues. To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
http://mentors.debian.net/package/quickrdp

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/quickrdp/quickrdp_1.1.2-1.dsc

Thank you.

--