Re: RFS: quickrdp

Dear mentors,

I've now released a new version of QuickRDP which removes the prior critical issue of depending on tsclient which was being removed. It now relies on rdesktop instead. I've also changed and updated all requested and suggested parts of the makefiles and debian files. I am happy to report that the package is considered "lintian clean" by mentors.debian.net.

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
  http://mentors.debian.net/package/quickrdp

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/quickrdp/quickrdp_1.1.2-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone would upload this package for me.

Thanks,
Tobias Eliasson