Re: RFS: libapache2-mod-socket-policy-server (an Apache2 module for serving Adobe socket policy files)

On 09/25/2011 04:02 AM, Ben Finney wrote:
Daniel Kauffman<daniel.kauffman@rocksolidsolutions.org>  writes:

I re-read the Debian Policy Manual section 3.3 and I'm not sure how to
make this any better, since:

   Debian Packaging Team<debian-packaging-team@socketpolicyserver.com>

Is accurate and unique globally, and:

   Debian Packaging Team

Is accurate and unique within the business.

But this needs to make sense to people *outside* the business. Why not
qualify it with the name of the business:

     Foocorp Debian packaging team<debian-packaging-team@socketpolicyserver.com>

where “Foocorp” is your business's common name.

Done.

Maintainer: Rock Solid Innovations Debian Packaging Team
 <debian-packaging-team@socketpolicyserver.com>

--
Daniel Kauffman
Lead Developer