Re: RFS: libapache2-mod-socket-policy-server (an Apache2 module for serving Adobe socket policy files)

Daniel Kauffman <daniel.kauffman@rocksolidsolutions.org> writes:

> I re-read the Debian Policy Manual section 3.3 and I'm not sure how to
> make this any better, since:
>
>   Debian Packaging Team <debian-packaging-team@socketpolicyserver.com>
>
> Is accurate and unique globally, and:
>
>   Debian Packaging Team
>
> Is accurate and unique within the business.

But this needs to make sense to people *outside* the business. Why not
qualify it with the name of the business:

    Foocorp Debian packaging team <debian-packaging-team@socketpolicyserver.com>

where “Foocorp” is your business's common name.

--
 \     “The Vatican is not a state.… a state must have territory. This |
  `\         is a palace with gardens, about as big as an average golf |