Re: RFS: mail-notification (updated package; NMU for RC bugs among others)

On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 23:14:37 +0200, Sven Hoexter <sven@timegate.de> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 12:31:56AM +0200, Stephen Kitt wrote:
> > I've reuploaded it to m.d.n, and placed it on
> > http://www.sk2.org/mail-notification/ too
> > (http://www.sk2.org/mail-notification/mail-notification_5.4.dfsg.1-2.5.dsc).
>
> Uploaded. I already wrote you last time that I think, that you should
> work with the people from Fedora etc. to fold all the patches into
> a new upstream release. Please, for the sake of sanity try to get
> something going. The patch stack is insane.

Thanks!

I've started the ball rolling:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-users/2011-09/msg00010.html

I'm marshalling all the various patches to get a new upstream release ready,
regardless of where it actually ends up.

Regards,

Stephen