RFS: gimp-gap: fix FTBFS, libjpeg transition

tags 639850 pending
tags 641696 pending

Dear Mentors,

I would be grateful if someone could upload gimp-gap for me. This upload
would close two "important" bugs (FTBFS, libjpeg transition), and I also
updated the package slightly to current practices (only small changes).

 * Package name    : gimp-gap
   Version         : 2.6.0+dfsg-2
   Upstream Author : Wolfgang Hofer <hof@gimp.org> & Sven Neumann
<sven@gimp.org>
 * URL             : http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/Using_GAP/
 * License         : GPL-2+
   Section         : graphics

It builds those binary packages:

gimp-gap   - animation package for the GIMP

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/gimp-gap

  dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gimp-gap/gimp-gap_2.6.0+dfsg-2.dsc