Becoming DM [was: Re: Tracking RFSs as bugs]

Hi,

[...]
> No moaning from me btw - I am sure there are many more RFSs than
> there are sponsors. I just wish it wasn't so hard to reach DM.

[...]

Could you please be more precise about that last bit? What exactly is hard about
becoming DM?

I really wish more people applied for DM. Sponsoring the same package more than
a few times makes little sense in most cases (there are exceptions, and I for
one are regularly sponsoring at least one such exception).

Best,
Michael