Re: Tracking RFSs as bugs

On 05/09/2011 20:51, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
Oh, and with all this moaning about RFS not being dealt with in a timely manner:
true, we don't manage to get packages reviewed and sponsored within 4 days, but
is the situation really that bad at the moment? Are there any packages older
than one month still waiting for sponsorship?

I was going to reply to this and say that my angband-audio package has been waiting for six months (it was uploaded on 27 Feb) - but I went to check on it and I see it has disappeared! I did not receive any email about this - are "old" packages deleted from m.d.n after a certain time?

Not to worry, I'll re-upload it and make another RFS.

No moaning from me btw - I am sure there are many more RFSs than there are sponsors. I just wish it wasn't so hard to reach DM.

CC