[done] RFS: libbs2b

Hi Andrew,

On 2011-07-25 13:48, Andrew Gainer wrote:
> Alright, thanks for the clarification. I've bumped each package to
> *-2, added changelog entries, and uploaded again.

I just uploaded it to the Debian's NEW queue. Thank you for the
contribution to Debian.

One minor detail (for the next upload) I didn't notice before: there is
no substitution variable '{misc:Pre-Depends}', so you can remove that
Pre-Depends line of libbs2b0 altogether.

You can send requests regarding bs2b packages directly to me for next
uploads.

C++/Perl developer, Debian Developer