Re: RFS: libbs2b and bs2b-ladspa

Hi,

On 2011-07-25 12:46, Andrew Gainer wrote:
> "Eugene V. Lyubimkin" <jackyf@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > [ I prefer to have a bumped package version after an each review ]

> Other mentors have preferred that I use the VCS for keeping track of
> pre-release changes and leave the changelog clean, with only the
> "Initial release (Closes: #ITP)" entry. As a relative neophyte to the
> Debian packaging-and-policy world, I'm not sure what the best way to
> approach this is. Can you clarify this?

Yes. Different sponsors prefer different ways to deal with pre-release
changes, I believe there's no single "best way". I want bumped after
each review (and with a usual changelog between) versions for packages I
intend to sponsor. Of course, if you have another sponsor(s) in the
mind, just ignore this.

C++/Perl developer, Debian Developer