RFS: libbs2b and bs2b-ladspa

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my packages "libbs2b" and "bs2b-ladspa".

* Package name    : libbs2b
  Version         : 3.1.0-1
  Upstream Author : Boris Mikhaylov <boris_mikhaylov@users.sourceforge.net>
* URL             : http://bs2b.sourceforge.net
* License         : GPL-2 and others
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libbs2b-dev - Bauer stereophonic-to-binaural DSP library development files
libbs2b0   - Bauer stereophonic-to-binaural DSP library

-- and --
* Package name    : bs2b-ladspa
  Version         : 0.9.1-1
  Upstream Author : Sebastian Pipping <sebastian@pipping.org> and Boris Mikhaylov <boris_mikhaylov@users.sourceforge.net>
* URL             : http://bs2b.sourceforge.net
* License         : GPL-2 and others
  Section         : sound

It builds these binary packages:
bs2b-ladspa - Bauer stereophonic-to-binaural DSP LADSPA plugin

The package appears to be *sort of* lintian clean.
* There are several old-fsf-address-in-copyright-file warnings. Is the correct procedure on these to correct the license texts (seems fishy) or leave them alone (and let lintian yell at me)?
* libbs2b gives "no-symbols-control-file usr/lib/libbs2b.so.0.0.0". A quick bit of Googling leads me to believe that this isn't very important for a slow-moving API like this library's, but my knowledge of the inner workings of the linking system is pretty rudimentary. Input on this or other aspects of library packaging would be much appreciated.
* libbs2b also gives "source-contains-prebuilt-windows-binary win32/sndfile/libsndfile-1.dll", which is true. Of course, I'm not using the win32 files at all, so I guess the best thing to do is just to strip them out, but I'm not sure what the Debian Way to do this is.

The upload would fix these bugs: 634993, 634994

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I use this library and LADSPA plugin daily for serious headphone listening. It has also attracted some interest from the community. Some nontrivial number of these audiophile users are moving into Linux by way of the Voyage-MPD project, which is Debian-based; an official Debian package would help these users, many of whom would not be comfortable with compiling software by hand, to try use bs2b in their systems.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libbs2b/libbs2b_3.1.0-1.dsc

-- and --

- dget
  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/bs2b-ladspa/bs2b-ladspa_0.9.1-1.dsc

I would be glad for any comments in review and, eventually, if someone would upload this package for me.

Thanks!
 Andrew Gainer