Re: RFS: qasmixer

Hi Kilian

The whole point for the 0.12.1 release was to make Debian
integration smoother. Since most things seem to work now I've
uploaded the tarball to the SF project page. uscan still doesn't
find it but that's probably because the SF mirrors are not
synchronized, yet.

Yes, that's to be expected with the sf.net qa wrapper.

It's there now and uscan feels lucky.
http://qa.debian.org/watch/sf.php/qasmixer

And just for the record, sf.net itself still reads:
"Looking for the latest version? Download Release version 0.11.0 (173.4 KB)"

Funny, eh? ;-)

Thanks for the hint. That was actually a missing tag in the SF file dialog. Fixed.

There's no specific reason for the hardcoded dependencies.
I just didn't know how great the automatic dependency resolution
works and put in some libraries of which I knew QasMixer would play
along with well. They're gone now.

Excellent. Just like I thought it was meant to be. And yes, that's the magic
you want to have stuff packaged for. ;-)

Indeed :)

Built, Signed, Uploaded.

Thanks a lot for the support! :)

You should now get a mail from the archive that your package is NEW and will
require FTPmaster approval before officially listed in the archive.

Got it and found the package in the NEW queue.
http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html

It shows "source" and "i386" which is fine for (my) netbook(s).
I wonder though, will there be an amd64 package at some point?

Best,
Sebastian