Re: RFS: qasmixer

Sebastian H. wrote:

> >> After switching the reportbug interface from the gtk to curses it worked.
> >> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=632642
> >
> > But you forgot to add a '(Closes: #632642)' instruction in your
> > debian/changelog...
>
> Sorry, I'm not too familiar with this bug tracking thing.
> How does this look?

That would work, but it's customary to put it at the end of a chagelog
entry describing what has been done to fix the bug, like so:

  * Initial public release (Closes: #632642)

This way, there's no need for someone reading the changelog to look up
the bug to get even the slightest idea of what it's about.

Cheers,

--
Benoît Knecht