Re: RFS: qasmixer

> Great! Don't hesitate to ask if anything is unclear.

Ok, I've read through a few of the doc pages, fixed some (most?) of the
issues and prepared a new package.
lintian from squeeze now doesn't report any problems anymore.
Except for the too new standards 3.9.2 but that's because
lintian is too old.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qasmixer/qasmixer_0.12.1-1.dsc

> Oh and I forgot to mention, you should open an ITP bug against the wnpp
> pseudo-pacakge and add the proper instruction to close it in your
> debian/changelog [1].
>
> [1] http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/pkgs.html#newpackage

I've tried the bugreport utility from squeeze to report an ITP but it
seems to have crashed before sending. I can try it again with the sid
version tomorrow.

Best,
Sebastian