Re: I'm looking for sponsor(s) to add my SourceForge packages to Debian

On 12/12/11 10:03, Ben Finney wrote:
Philip Ashmore<contact@philipashmore.com>  writes:

Well, it goes a bit further than being packaged for Debian.

The v3c package includes make scripts that allow you to build Debian
packages via "make debian".
A Debian package consists of a source package (able to be built using
Debian's build systems into binary packages), which itself consists of
several files. Those are the files to which you need to direct potential
sponsors for a package.

Since you say there is already a process for making Debian packages of
the work, you will already know what those files are. (If not, please
familiarise yourself with the developer documentation I referenced
earlier.)

Where (which URL) is the source package for the version you want
sponsored into Debian? That's what needs to be examined and discussed
here.

v3c: http://sourceforge.net/projects/v3c/files/v3c-2.3.0-01.tar.gz/download
Just uploaded.

treedb: http://sourceforge.net/projects/treedb/files/treedb-1.2.0-02.tar.gz/download The fuse tests in treedb run way too slow for my liking - if someone could take a look that would be great.

meta-treedb: http://sourceforge.net/projects/meta-treedb/files/meta-treedb-1.3.0-03.tar.gz/download

v3c-qt: http://sourceforge.net/projects/v3c-qt/files/v3c-qt-0.6.1-02.tar.gz/download

v3c-dcom: I'm tracking down a memory leak right now - version 0.4.0-01 should be available soon.

Regards,
Philip Ashmore