Re: RFS: python-poster

Hi Arno,

2011/12/9 Arno Töll <debian@toell.net>:
> no it is not. Jakub meant to file a bug denoting your NMU to the BTS.
> You can use the nmudiff to get the idea. #610114 [1] is a random example
> of what we mean too. In your case you shouldn't be filing a new bug
> though, but reply to the existing one you are closing.

Just to make sure we're on the same page: the message you replied to
was sent to both the mailing list *and* the bug report [0]. Do you
mean that I need to "physically" attach that diff to the bug report,
instead of just linking to the paste?
IMHO the coloring of the paste eases the reading, but there is also a
download link at the bottom if someone needs a physical copy on it's
computer.

This is my first NMU, so I want to make sure I'm doing this right!

    +Emilien

[0] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=638707#30