Re: RFS: cxxtest - xUnit-like framework for C/C++ applications

Hello Micheal

Il 02/11/2011 20:02, Michael Tautschnig ha scritto:
> Maybe really just remove the "-gui" in the package name and fix the description?
Yes, it can be. Moving the header of the package cxxtest-gui inside the cxxtest and
removing the "-gui" from the other.

What about adding "-dev" at the end? The bin packages will be:
- cxxtest
- cxxtest-doc
- cxxtest-gui-dev
- cxxtest-gui-x11-dev
- cxxtest-gui-qt4-dev
> But ok, that might depend on whether upstream retains 9766 as a good folderID
> (note that subversion has a folder "Source Code" to provide all the releases
> instead of creating one folder per release). Might require more discussion with
> upstream.
Yes, I noticed that. I'll ask the authors if they can store all source archives in a
single folder. I'm waiting their replies.

Bye
Simone