Re: RFS: cxxtest - xUnit-like framework for C/C++ applications

Hi Simone,

[...]
> The headers contained in cxxtest-gui, cxxtest-gui-qt4 and cxxtest-gui-x11 can be used to
> create GUIs for each test suite. Probably the appended "-gui" can be misleading because
> users could suppose that they contain a GUI for cxxtest, but I couldn't find a better
> name. Any suggestion?

Maybe really just remove the "-gui" in the package name and fix the description?

[...]
> > Besides that, a watch file would be nice. Just take a look at subversion's watch
> > file to figure out how to handle tigris.org.
> I didn't create the watch file because the link to the upstream source is strange:
> http://cxxtest.tigris.org/files/documents/6421/43281/cxxtest-3.10.1.tar.gz and those
> numbers could change with the new releases. In addition none of the URLs
> - http://cxxtest.tigris.org/files/
> - http://cxxtest.tigris.org/files/documents/
> - http://cxxtest.tigris.org/files/documents/6421/
> - http://cxxtest.tigris.org/files/documents/6421/43281/
> are browsable and I couldn't create a watch file. I don't think a watch file with
> "http://cxxtest.tigris.org/files/documents/\d+/\d+/cxxtest-([\d\.]+)\.tar\.gz" will work.
> Am I wrong?

Following the subversion example, this should work:

version=3
http://cxxtest.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=9766&expandFolder=9766 \
  http://cxxtest.tigris.org/files/documents/\d+/\d+/cxxtest-([\d\.]+)\.tar\.gz

But ok, that might depend on whether upstream retains 9766 as a good folderID
(note that subversion has a folder "Source Code" to provide all the releases
instead of creating one folder per release). Might require more discussion with
upstream.

Best,
Michael