Re: RFS: cxxtest - xUnit-like framework for C/C++ applications

Hi Simone,

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "cxxtest".

[...]

I've looked at your package and would be interested in sponsoring it's upload.
Yet I'd first ask for a bit more information on two issues:

- None of the source files contains license or copyright information. Yet even
  the included COPYING file highly suggests that:

"
To apply these terms, attach the following notices to the library.  It is
safest to attach them to the start of each source file to most effectively
convey the exclusion of warranty; and each file should have at least the
"copyright" line and a pointer to where the full notice is found.
"

Do you think you could convince upstream to get that fixed really soon?

- Those packages:

>  cxxtest-gui-qt4 - xUnit-like framework for C/C++ applications (Qt4 GUI for test-cases)
>  cxxtest-gui-x11 - xUnit-like framework for C/C++ applications (X11 GUI for test-cases)

seem to be almost empty, and I can't see why they actually ship a GUI - isn't it
just a single header file each? (Plus suitable dependencies, of course, but
adding them as Suggests to the main package doesn't feel too wrong.)

Besides that, a watch file would be nice. Just take a look at subversion's watch
file to figure out how to handle tigris.org.

Best,
Michael