At what point do I create a seperate -doc package for a library?

lintian -i -I is complaining about architecture-independent data:
I: libswe-dev: arch-dep-package-has-big-usr-share 2121kB 78%
N:
N:    The package has a significant amount of architecture-independent data
N:    (over 4MB, or over 2MB and more than 50% of the package) in /usr/share
N:    but is an architecture-dependent package. This is wasteful of mirror
N:    space and bandwidth since it means distributing multiple copies of this
N:    data, one for each architecture.
N:
N:    If the data in /usr/share is not architecture-independent, this is a
N:    Policy violation that should be fixed by moving the data elsewhere
N:    (usually /usr/lib).
N:
N:    Refer to Debian Developer's Reference section 6.7.5
N:    (Architecture-independent data) for details.
N:
N:    Severity: wishlist, Certainty: certain
N:

This is because the documentation in format .html and .pdf for this project
is 2.2Meg does this mean I must split out a seperate -doc package?

--
Paul Elliott                               1(512)837-1096
pelliott@BlackPatchPanel.com               PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J