Re: RFS: mail-notification (updated package; NMU for RC bugs among others)

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 12:31:56AM +0200, Stephen Kitt wrote:

> I've reuploaded it to m.d.n, and placed it on
> http://www.sk2.org/mail-notification/ too
> (http://www.sk2.org/mail-notification/mail-notification_5.4.dfsg.1-2.5.dsc).

Uploaded. I already wrote you last time that I think, that you should
work with the people from Fedora etc. to fold all the patches into
a new upstream release. Please, for the sake of sanity try to get
something going. The patch stack is insane.

Sven
--
And I don't know much, but I do know this:
With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.