RFS: mail-notification (updated package; NMU for RC bugs among others)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the package "mail-notification". This
update would fix a couple of RC bugs (the usual Evolution updates,
which also require a switch to GTK+ 3); I've also included a number of
fixes for bugs with patches in the BTS, and activated SSL
support. (See the m.d.n link below for the list of bugs fixed.)

Note that this is an NMU, so far with no reaction from Qi (I mentioned
the patches for the RC bugs only yesterday, but the bugs involved have
had no reaction at all).

It builds these binary packages:

 mail-notification - mail notification in system tray
 mail-notification-evolution - evolution support for mail notification

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/mail-notification

Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this
command:

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mail-notification/mail-notification_5.4.dfsg.1-2.5.dsc

Kind regards,

Stephen Kitt